Monday, May 12, 2014

May Flowers - Flowers

My last post was about April Showers, and how life has been extremely hard especially with the news of my little boy, Ian, having a rare disease. I concluded my post by writing:
We are praying that these April showers will bring our family May flowers. We sure could use some flowers in our lives right now.

For at least the month of May, I'm going to write about the flowers in my life. I want to see the good in my life, and I know by doing this it will help me see how much God loves me.

On Saturday, the day before Mother's Day, I wasn't in the best mood for many reasons. I was cleaning the kitchen when I noticed a UPS truck pull up. I didn't know what it could be since we haven't purchased anything online. Then I noticed the box the UPS delivery man was carrying. It was a 1-800 Flowers box.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was to open the box and see these beautiful tulips inside. And, the message enclosed made me tear up: Hope You Have Many More May Flowers!




I don't know who sent these flowers, but I just want to tell you how much I am grateful for them! Thank you for thinking about me and sending some sunshine into my life.

And then later that same day, one of my best friends stopped by to drop off a vase of flowers. I was so touched by her kind act!



Now every time I enter my kitchen, I get to look at these flowers and be reminded about how I am loved and how May flowers do come!

No comments:

Post a Comment