Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Favorite Things

Well, I have decided to try harder on focusing on the good in my life. I have the tendency to look at the negative, and I don't want to be like that. So this post is being written to help me see all the cute and fun things that my kiddos do. Raising children is hard, but its a lot easier with a good attitude!

Ian's favorite things 

Ian just loves my kitchen aid. He will be in the living room and as soon as he hears me use it, he will come crawling into the kitchen and right up to me. He then will proceed to cry whimper so I will pick him up so he can get a better look at the cool machine. Don't worry, I make sure he doesn't get too close.


The one thing he loves to eat and which drives me crazy is carpet! He will go to the edges of the carpet and pick at it until he gets a piece of it. Plus, he found a place on the wall where the carpet can be pulled off so he kept doing it until I completely removed it. We are in the process of deciding on how we want to update the floor and baseboards.


Ian loves tools! I have another boy who can't stay away from them. I had to get my tool set out to finish a project, and Ian comes up and takes a tool away from me. He was quite pleased with himself and let me hear it when I took it away (again, don't worry since there nothing sharp).



Patrick's favorite things 

Patrick loves being silly. The other day, he grabbed two sippy cups and put both of them in this mouth. I love how he is constantly trying to do new things (even though it can drive me crazy).

Patrick is still obsessed with trains and he plays with his trains every day. He also still likes making anything into trains. His creativity amazes me.



Oh, and I can't forgot to mention how much Patrick loves to paint! He is obsessed with painting especially painting with the color blue. It has been this way for a long time. He even painted his Halloween pumpkin blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment