Friday, November 21, 2014

Series of mini posts

It has been a while since I have been posting. There are several reasons and one that is really painful. I will explain more in a post in a few weeks. I just want to have a little more time while my mind and body sorts things out. One reason is that I have decided to continue doing my Howling Horn blog. I am only going to do that blog a few times a week and it is going to be a hobby. I won't allow it to take over my life. I have been busier with it the last month because I decided to do a Christmas Gift Guide which I have enjoyed despite the extra work. It actually has helped me through some tough times.

Anyways, I will post several mini posts showing what my family has been up to and funny/cute things that my kids have done.

Thanks for being patient and enjoy these cute posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment