Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Enjoying the Silliness

While I was rushing around the house trying to get various tasks done, I noticed that my oldest son got into the stickers. He was so proud of himself and had such a huge smile. And, then I noticed something underneath his shirt. Not just one sticker, but 11 stickers! My silly boy thought it would be a good idea to put stickers on his skin and he didn't want them removed at all.
 It was nice to take a moment out of the day and enjoy the silliness of life. Sometimes, it is so easy to get so focused on all that we have to do that we forget what we really should be doing: enjoying life. To me, it was a reminder that I need to cherish these moments I have with my children because they are growing up so fast and I don't want to miss out.

My other boy doesn't understand what his big brother does, but he sure loves to watch him like a hawk. It will only be a matter of time before I have two mischievous boys running around. Hopefully, I can take a step back and enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment