Monday, January 13, 2014

Its Official...I'm....

I bet there were many reasons why you clicked the link to see what this post was about. Hahaha. And, sorry folks, I'm not pregnant.

I just launched a blog with my good friend, Hannah Horne. We are joining the world of mommy bloggers. We wanted to do this as a way to share what we love to do and for a way to help our little families out. We are hoping that our blog will be successful! So come join our blog, Howling Horn, and see what we are doing each day and get some inspiration from us.You can also see what we are up to by visiting our Facebook page:

And, don't worry about this blog becoming obsolete. I will still be posting on my blog about my family and things we have been up to. This blog is my personal blog where I will post more intimate things about my family and about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment