Friday, December 6, 2013

Lights!


Christmas is such a fun time of the year. I love the Christmas trees, the lights, and all the love and service everyone does for each other. We were all excited to start decorating for this beautiful holiday.

However, our Christmas tree took 3 days to put up because we got the flu and just putting up a few decorations sapped our energy (thankfully, my kiddos escaped the nasty virus). At least we were still able to enjoy getting everything up despite feeling sick and tired. So here are the pictures documenting our tree in progress over 3 days!


My son, Patrick, just loves lights. So you can only imagine his excitement when we were putting up a Christmas tree in the living room and putting lights on it. He loved the idea of having more lights in the room.



Patrick insists that the Christmas tree lights be plugged in as soon as he is up. I have to admit that it did annoy me at first because I hate to waste anything. However, I do love looking at the Christmas tree all lit up and it does make me happy! Thankfully, he doesn't have a constant reminder about our outdoor Christmas lights. Otherwise, those would be one all day long!


No comments:

Post a Comment