Sunday, December 15, 2013

Skydiving

This past week has been a hard week for me. I wanted to write a post that makes me smile and helps me remember why I love being a stay at home mom.

Ian is my social butterfly. He sure doesn't get that from me. I'm more reserved. He loves to be around everyone, and he gets extremely distraught when he is left in room by himself for a few minutes. He adores Patrick and loves to watch him constantly. And, Patrick loves Ian too.

I'm so happy to see how much my boys love each other. My heart just melts when I see Patrick patting Ian's head when he is upset, giving him hugs and kisses just to be giving them, and asking where his brother is when he is taking a nap. Patrick sure is a great example to me every day of how much I need to promptly forgive and love freely. He sure is an amazing boy.


(note: the flash on the camera startled Ian and his eyes went super wide. I have to admit that this is one of the funniest things I have seen! And, he does it a lot.)

Anyways, Ian is full of energy and loves to wiggle and squirm around. He absolutely loves tummy time. During tummy time, he will lift up his arms and legs and it looks like he is going skydiving. It makes me smile and laugh every time I see it.


Every time he does his skying move, I think of Tim McGraw's song Live Like You Were Dying. You will see why if you listen to it. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment